Description: Gary Frankhouse, Executive and Economic Development Director for the Crawford Partnership, explains what economic development looks like in Crawford County. He also reveals the importance of having a champion for the county.
Role of Economic Development:
– Creating opportunity for new, current, or potential businesses
– Speaking of the benefits of our area for things like logistics, low cost of capital, natural resources
– Spokesperson for our county
– Before 2008, Crawford County did not have an economic development office, without this voice, no one spoke for the benefits of our county
– Connector for new and existing businesses looking to create jobs or new products