IN CRAWFORD COUNTY, WE’RE READY TO SEE YOU LEAD!
Crawford Unlimited (CU Lead) is the Crawford Partnership’s premier leadership program, designed to engage leaders at all levels.
CU Lead is an experiential program, and Crawford County is our classroom.
- To explore the unique places, organizations, and opportunities that exist in the Crawford County community
- To educate leaders, sharing leadership philosophies and strategies from top experts in leadership
- To encourage leaders to share ideas and embark on a journey of personal and professional development and growth
- To enhance the quality of life in Crawford County by creating a network of passionate leaders
9-month program (April through December)
- One class session per month
- Full-day retreat in June
- Tuition: $1000 (scholarships available)
- Tuition includes course materials, meals, journals, class shirts, & jackets
CU Lead is designed to develop leaders who will improve their leadership skills, and thus, their performance in the workplace. If you have any questions, please contact CU Lead facilitator Erin Stine at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use the button below to apply for the 2021 CU Lead Cohort. You’ll be asked to upload a copy of your resume and a letter of reference.
Our work would not be possible without the support of these generous investors who have a shared vision for the success of Crawford County.
Matthew P. & Linda Smith