- To explore the unique places, organizations, and opportunities that exist in the Crawford County community
- To educate leaders, sharing leadership philosophies and strategies from top experts in leadership
- To encourage leaders to share ideas and embark on a journey of personal and professional development and growth
- To enhance the quality of life in Crawford County by creating a network of passionate leaders
9-month program (April through December)
- One class session per month
- Full-day retreat in June
- Tuition: $1000 (scholarships available)
- Tuition includes course materials, meals, experiences, & gear
See the 2021 CU Lead Program Outline here.
See the Policy on Withdrawal & Tuition Credit here.
CU Lead is designed to develop leaders who will improve their leadership skills, and thus, their performance in the workplace. If you have any questions, please contact CU Lead facilitator Erin Stine at email@example.com.
Use the button below to apply for the 2021 CU Lead Cohort. You’ll be asked to upload a copy of your resume.