- To explore the unique places, organizations, and opportunities that exist in the Crawford County community
- To educate leaders, sharing leadership philosophies and strategies from top experts in leadership
- To encourage leaders to share ideas and embark on a journey of personal and professional development and growth
- To enhance the quality of life in Crawford County by creating a network of passionate leaders
9-month program (April through December)
- One class session per month
- Overnight & full-day retreat in April
- Tuition: $1,500 (Scholarships available, please submit a request by completing the online form below)
- Tuition includes course materials, meals, experiences, individual room at retreat overnight & gear
- Facilitated by the Crawford Partnership team
See the 2023 CU Lead Program Outline here.
See the Policy on Tuition, Scholarships, and Completing the Program.
CU Lead is designed to develop leaders who will improve their leadership skills, and thus, their performance in the workplace. If you have any questions, please contact Interim CU Lead facilitator Sarah Herrle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline is March 20, 2023. If you are applying after the deadline, please contact Sarah Herrle – email@example.com.
Use the button below to apply for the 2023 CU Lead Cohort. You’ll be asked to upload a copy of your resume.