Here is What Our Event Will Look Like:
–At 5:00 p.m., doors will open, and we will kick off happy hour & live music. Heavy hors d’ oeuvres and drinks (beer, wine, hard seltzers, and non-alcoholic) will be served. The Hub will provide ample space to enjoy being together in person, and we will follow CDC guidelines for in-person gatherings!
– Starting at 6 p.m., our Board President and Directors will unveil the Crawford: 2030 Vision strategic plan! In addition, the team will announce awards of recognition in the following categories: Collaboration, Economic Development, Community Development, Workforce Development, and CU Lead Alumni Impact.
– Registration is $50 and includes heavy hor d’ oeuvres, drinks, & live music! You can easily register multiple people from your organization at one time.
– Registration is open through end-of-business on Wednesday, November 3rd.
– Confirmation of your registration(s) will be sent via email to the individual completing the registration form.
– Can’t attend? A recording will be available after the event. Let us know you’d like to see the recording by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support of the Crawford Partnership!
We look forward to kicking off the next decade with all of you!
The Hub at Village Square | 311 N. Seltzer St., Crestline, OH 44827
For questions or more information: email@example.com or 419.563.1809