On April 12, 2023, the Crawford Partnership for Education & Economic Development launched a search for our next team member, a Workforce Development Coordinator/Manager. Here is the basic information:
- Position Description – Download here.
- Search Video – Watch here. (President & CEO David Zak talk about the position and organization here. Video is also below.)
- Application Materials – All application materials should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Materials should include both a cover letter and resume. Additionally, candidates can submit a video or link to a video introducing yourself.
- Deadline for Submission – 5:00 p.m. on Monday, May 15, 2023.
- Questions – Please direct to email@example.com or call 419-563-1809.
There will be several opportunities to learn more about the Crawford Partnership and this opportunity. These include, in addition to this website:
- Our Annual Report – 2022 Crawford Development Report
- Meet & Greets – The President & CEO will offer some opportunities for people to learn and ask questions about the position, the organization, the team, and the community in an informal, exploratory session. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to attend any of these sessions.
- More of these will be scheduled in the coming weeks.
- Individual phone calls – Can be set up by request
- Recent Videos